Whats the special announcement tomorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rennowba

Rock n' Roll Doggie
We like to bring our U2.com subscribers rare and unusual U2 content - and we like to bring it to them first.

Sign in to the site tomorrow evening, Thursday 22nd November, (8pm GMT), and be the first in the world to hear some pretty special audio.

That's all we're saying for now!

Best wishes
The U2.com Team.

Probably the (RED) Pride mix.

DJTiestoBonoPrideDANCEREDSAVELIVESConverseRubberTracksStudio11-5-2012BrooklynNY3.jpg

I would be good with a new U2 holiday song though. :hyper: That was neat last time they surprised us with that. :cute:

But my hopes are not up yeah. :(

Big News tomorrow?

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

We like to bring our U2.com subscribers rare and unusual U2 content - and we like to bring it to them first.

Sign in to the site tomorrow evening, Thursday 22nd November, (8pm GMT), and be the first in the world to hear some pretty special audio.

That's all we're saying for now!

Best wishes
The U2.com Team.

:hmm:

Basing it on history, it will be something that will piss everyone off because they built up false hype for something stupid like Bono singing Christmas Carols.

I seriously doubt it's new material - my bet is it's that tiesto remix of pride.I don't think a new single would seriously be defined as "rare" or "unusual" - just "new".
The pride remix that bono has apparently personally worked on with tiesto (so it's not just a standard remix) fits the description of something rare/unusual.

bonocomet said:
Probably the (RED) Pride mix.

What is bono thinking doing a track with bloody tiesto. It could be worse I suppose David guetta could of produced the new album

JamietheEdgefan said:
I seriously doubt it's new material - my bet is it's that tiesto remix of pride.I don't think a new single would seriously be defined as "rare" or "unusual" - just "new".
The pride remix that bono has apparently personally worked on with tiesto (so it's not just a standard remix) fits the description of something rare/unusual.

Anything done by bloody tiesto is rare, what is bono thinking, it's a good job it's for charity :)

This COULD be very very interesting. I'll probably hate myself tomorrow when it's a Pride remix, but I think this could be new material... Just a hunch....

EDIT: Actually just re-read this. It won't be new material...

LOL, remember the days where we all actually believed that something new might be coming?

My money's on Every Breaking Wave (Perfecto Mix).

Back
Top Bottom