Whats the special announcement tomorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just can't believe it wou;d be the remix - U2.com earned so much respect back for the last 2 subscriber gifts... Why would they risk it by generating hype for a shite remix? They have put similar things up on the site without the fanfare.

Why risk the ire of the fans for that???

Still don't get why they would make all this fuss over a remix..

My heart thinks this could be something more. There is no point streaming something like that live?!

Here's hoping to a christmas single, North Star maybe? I know chances are slim, but still one can only hope.

Nice to see ya'll.

I still don't understand why U2.com advised us to get online an hour and a half early. Obviously it was for naught. Maybe they were just worried that they messed up the timezone conversions?

So, here we all are again! Gluttons for punishment, but I wouldn't change a thing...:hyper:

The funny thing is i wouldnt put myself through this for any other band, between tours and albums i go away for a bit, but as soon as there is a hint i am straight back and relise just how much i miss this place.

The funny thing is i wouldnt put myself through this for any other band, between tours and albums i go away for a bit, but as soon as there is a hint i am straight back and relise just how much i miss this place.

Me too... The collective buzz of an announcement/leak is addictive!

One minute twenty eight seconds to go!!! This reminds me of registering for college classes.

Yeah, it's nice to actually feel the U2 buzz all over again, whatever happens :)

Back
Top Bottom