Whats the special announcement tomorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's NO WAY they'll play the remix for a "special broadcast."

There just isn't!

...is there? :huh:

I mean, there definitely is a way. It wouldn't surprise me at all. But I have some hope. U2.com have been doing a better job than usual over the past couple of years.

"Special audio broadcast." I just don't see how that equals streaming a remix. I just don't.

Well, this is the same fansite that thought medium rare and remastered (which was already available on an itunes box set) and u2:duals (which had many tracks widely available, some even on normal u2 albums) were exclusive only to paying members of their site :huh:

Still halfway curious to see if it's something else.

As for "asking people to log in and sit around on Thanksgiving," maybe they are assuming that those of us in the US with family aren't going to do that, and know it will be easily accessible one way or the other within minutes of it airing ... and the rest of the world, not in the midst of a food-based holiday, will happily log in and sit around. :)

Still halfway curious to see if it's something else.

As for "asking people to log in and sit around on Thanksgiving," maybe they are assuming that those of us in the US with family aren't going to do that, and know it will be easily accessible one way or the other within minutes of it airing ... and the rest of the world, not in the midst of a food-based holiday, will happily log in and sit around. :)

Yeah....but they specifically ASKED us to wait around....

But why have a live thread? they have posted remixed etc before and NEVER had a live thread or sent e-mails telling everyone what time etc

I have to admit, I'm now coming around to the idea that it's something other than the remix.

Also, I have nothing better to do for the next half hour or so. A watched turkey never cooks.

With that email and the mystery on the u2.com forum posting the remix will be like promising your kid a ride in the Millenium Falcon only to go get the wheelbarrow saying "Look son I just named the wheelbarrow the Millenium Falcon".

With that email and the mystery on the u2.com forum posting the remix will be like promising your kid a ride in the Millenium Falcon only to go get the wheelbarrow saying "Look son I just named the wheelbarrow the Millenium Falcon".

Ha!

b6sJF.gif

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Just had a listen to the tiesto remix with my DJ headphones, i quite like it for what it is :reject: sorry

I just now nearly posted "it's up, guys!" and made a disguised link to Never Gonna Give You Up. But I don't think that Interference's collective heart could handle that.

When I was a kid I asked my father for the Millennium Falcon for Christmas. Of course, I expected the big toy. Christmas day he gave me the mini die cast one. I was in tears and I said to him, "Is this some kind of a joke!?!?!?"

True story.

Oh dear a mod has just had to delete the tiesto track from zootopia incase it is a "spoiler" it still could be that :sad:

If it is indeed just the remix, I will join the chorus of rolling my eyes and saying "Dick move, U2.com."

But that will be the extent of my annoyance, and I shall go about my day.

Back
Top Bottom