Whats the special announcement tomorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
["message":protected] => string(43) "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections"

That says it all

U2.com: two steps forward, one step back.

I hardly ever post on their forums, but I do think I'll post a kind (no, really) comment that this was ridiculous.

Not even the hardcore fan argument can be used for this. I wonder how many people out there are genuinely excited by this?

Oh my lord. U2 releases a rare remix free for their fans four days early, and you would have thought the band just drowned a bag of kittens.

U2.com respect levels

Medium released as subscriber gift: -25
Duals released: -50
U22 released: 0
Edges picks announced: +25
Live uber rare audio zomg bonanza!!!: -1000000000000000

Way to ruin the good work of the last 2 years by getting people excited for this guys.

I can't believe it ... I finally have a reason to post this gif!

14joikl.gif

Oh my lord. U2 releases a rare remix free for their fans four days early, and you would have thought the band just drowned a bag of kittens.

Cool, just put that on your website like most bands would. Don't make a Radiohead type announcement stating timezones and such...

That was my original thought, but then I had to admit that to ask people to log on for 90 minutes to see it as some sort of exciting thing is a bit ridiculous.

Just post it. Don't make a big 'event' out of it.

Edit: Or, you know, what chrissybaby said.

Back
Top Bottom