What was your impression of Rattle and Hum when it was first released?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice, but add Jesus Christ to the Sun Studio section on CD1 and One Tree Hill as closer on CD2. I wouldn't have minded a better mix/master of A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel either.

BTW loved the album from day one, Desire blew me away, even though I was already a fan, it exceeded my expectations.

I liked the movie as well, went to Memphis to check out Sun Studios because of it, my mom already wanted to go to Graceland. Coincidentally R&H is also her favorite U2 record)

Nice, but add Jesus Christ to the Sun Studio section on CD1 and One Tree Hill as closer on CD2. I wouldn't have minded a better mix/master of A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel either.

BTW loved the album from day one, Desire blew me away, even though I was already a fan, it exceeded my expectations.

I liked the movie as well, went to Memphis to check out Sun Studios because of it, my mom already wanted to go to Graceland. Coincidentally R&H is also her favorite U2 record)

Yes, the Sun Studios/Graceland trip is a must for any rock and roll fan. Love that there is a bit of U2 history mixed in with all the Elvis.

when i was around 4-6 back in 89-91 i used to ask my dad to rent the rattle and hum movie on VHS all the time. i would set up the living room up like a stage using the cushions from the chairs and sofas. then i'd put in the tape have a "concert" after dinner which i would sing along and mimic bono's every move. i even had a cardboard guitar.

ah those were the days....

when i was around 4-6 back in 89-91 i used to ask my dad to rent the rattle and hum movie on VHS all the time. i would set up the living room up like a stage using the cushions from the chairs and sofas. then i'd put in the tape have a "concert" after dinner which i would sing along and mimic bono's every move. i even had a cardboard guitar.

ah those were the days....

Good one, Tiny Bono! :)

Back
Top Bottom