What U2 Song Reflects Your Reaction to "the news"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, man. I just put my "favorite U2 songs" playlist on shuffle for the morning commute. I just wanted to listen to all of it.

I'll crank some concert DVDs in the next few weeks.

I listened to U2 all the way to school and on the way home. I think the song I've played most since the injury is With or Without You. It's good to hear that he is doing better. As for the tour dates I'm not going this year but many of you are. Most of you have been saying how Bono's health is more important than the postponed dates, and I give you all a high five.:hi5: Very mature and unselfish of you all.:D I'd do the same had I scored tickets to a show. Just thought I'd say a little on how you guys reacted. I hope you're doing better Bono and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

PS: Rose Bowl DVD soon.:drool::hyper:

Wave of Sorrow is really getting to me. I know it's supposed to be about his trip to Ethiopia, but some of the lines just fit:

"Bent over without a breeze
I'm sick without disease
Nobility on his knees"

Don't know why it helps to listen to it though.

I do also love WOWY right now as well as Bad.

Get on Your Boots... thinking how the "new" album's going to be two years old by the time they play the rescheduled shows! :D

Well I listened to Walk On-Kite-In A Little While. Always raises my spirits.

Facebook_Dislike_Button.jpg

I can't believe the news today
I can't close my eyes and make it go away......

I think Bono's listening to Crazy Tonight...

It's not a hill, it's a mountain, when you start out the climb.

And he really will be going crazy, resting most of the time for the next few weeks.

Stranded (Bedrest No Mi Amor)

To be honest, it's unlikely Bono will get that much rest, because bedrest or sitting around isn't exactly the best way to deal with a back injury. In fact, it's all about the right excersice, so he has to keep on moving. And massages, which isn't a bad thing either.

So I doubt he'll be lying around too much. Rehab is very hard work and it's methodical and systematic work that will take a lot of his time.

And as for music: I cannot listen to any of U2's music right now because it's too depressing for me.

Not really listening to U2 at the moment. It's just easier to deal with if I don't think about them. While I am firstly concerned about Bono's well being, I am pretty bummed about no U2 this year. It was a big bright spot in my summer and now it's gone. Oh well, I can wait.

Back
Top Bottom