What u2 song makes the best ringtone?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me would be badass as shit. People would hear that guitar riff in MIDI format and think "Damn, this must really be important. Didn't Batman have that ringtone back in 1995?"

The Vertigo chorus after the "...no one gets hurt" break was pretty sweet as a ringtone. I used to have that one. Then I had Window in the Skies but quickly got bored of it and changed it becuase I thought it would make me like the song less.

I now have "Take On Me" as my ring-tone. :dance:

I had the vertigo guitar bridge with no vocals for the longest time. Loved it! Now I have Desire. :drool:

I have a live intro of Vertigo Fly on mine

May try Fast Cars next ''my cell is ringing no ID I need to know whose calling''

I have the intro to In God's Country. :drool:

Not only is it beautiful, hearing it over and over again also hasn't made me sick of the song, which is very impressive.

I had the "Hello, hello" part of Vertigo for a long time. I still use it for the alarm in my phone, though I've since changed my ringtone to Sonic Youth's Kool Thing.

I've had both Vertigo and Mysterious Ways (Solar Pexus Club Mix). Both were awesome.

But at the moment I've got the theme song to Noddy :D

I'd really love a U2 ring tone but I'm not sure how...someone gave me a link on here once but I lost track of it...:(

OMG! I just downloaded the intro of In God's Country to my phone! :love:

:bow: myxer.com :bow:

A colleague told me about this site. They let you upload songs and make your own tones for free! There's probably plenty of sites like these but many probably have spyware and shit. This one looks clean... and fast! :drool:

I have had both Vertigo and Beautiful Day as my ringtone. I especially enjoyed BD.

My ringtone right now - The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite.

:drool:

Holy crap!!! What section?

:combust:

The chorus, appropriately. The chorus after the last verse.

"Call me when you try to wake her up
Call me when you try to wake her up
I can always sleep standing up
"

I had Vertigo's chorus for a while as mine, but never got around to making another U2 one. Right now I have the following self-made ringtones on my phone:

Lily Allen - LDN
Madonna - Hung Up
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Muse - Hysteria
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar (currently being used)

Back
Top Bottom