what u2 song do you (legitimately!!) wish you could hear live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I could only pick one song, I'd say Lemon. But, I'd also love to see them do a 2012 (or 2013, 2014, whatever) mini set of older gems, 30+ years on: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Electric Co., A Day Without Me, etc.

1) Anyone who has never heard Bad has it at the top, I'm no different.

2.)Two Hearts Beat As One

3)Love Is Blindness

4.)Gone

5.)In God's Country

Now they've played Ultra Violet, I'd probably go for

Love is Blindness,

One Tree Hill,

Wild Horses,

I think I'd appreciate the POP songs a lot more now as well.

A. Ultraviolet - I ended up hearing Hold Me, Thrill Me at my 360 show, but I loved it so much. I hope to hear UV someday.
B. New Year's Day - I need to hear this song live so bad. It was pretty much the only song that I felt was missing in the epic 360 set I've witnessed.
C. Bad - I hope to experience the "raw emotion" it gives off as it's being played someday. :drool:
D. "40"
E. Out of Control
F. One Tree Hill

For sure...i dont want to hear any boring acoustic versions of any songs, so i will not include any that have be done acoustically....just incase!

Im picking only songs i have never heard played live

Dirty Day
One Tree Hill
A Day Without Me
11 o clock Tick Tock
All I Want Is you
Fast Cars
Lemon
Daddys Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car

That's a tough question. I still can't get over the fact that I got to hear pretty much my five favourite U2 songs at the one 360 show I attended!

My pick would probably be Please or The Electric Co.

The Sad Punk said:
Zooropa
Lemon
HMTMKMKM
Gone

Would probably die if any of these happened

I forgot to add Gone to my list. It's the only Pop song I actually really want to hear live.

I'll tell you, Zooropa + Hold Me, Thrill Me live was out of this world. :drool:

Although at the two Sydney shows, we seamed to get a lot of the lesser played songs. I think my heart nearly stopped when I got to hear Bad, friends of mine that are casual fans that were also there didnt get the significance of it.
But the ones I really would of loved would of been OOC, UF, there are plenty more but there's all ways next tour!!

Wish I could have heard Bad and All I want is You last summer on the 360 Tour. I also wish Bullet could have been part of the setlist!

Since I've heard Bad several times, HMTMKMKM, Zooropa, and One Tree Hill (at Chicago this past July), I have to say I would cry or pee my pants or maybe both if I ever get to hear All I Want Is You and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. :reject:

Zooropa :drool:
Mofo
Last Night On Earth
HMTMKMKM
Lemon
Please
Discotheque
God Part II (fat chance these days)

-

ones i've heard but would love to hear again: Ultraviolet, Zoo Station

I really don't get this "must hear Acrobat live" stuff. Yeah, I love the song (gave it a 9), but to be honest I never thought "I HAVE to hear this song live or I won't die in peace." I didn't even know they hadn't played live until I found this place.

For that matter, for songs they've never played live, I'd rather hear "Red Hill Mining Town", the only song they haven't played from JT, rather than Acrobat. Of course, for songs they have played but I wan't to hear...ASOH beats everything.

But I'll die in peace just fine without hearing any of them, or any U2 song live again for that matter. :)

A Sort Of Homecoming is a good choice. If I had to add a third song to my list it would be that.

So mine in this order would be:

1. God Part II - this could happen someday. Apparantly it is Dallas's (Edge's guitar tech) favority U2 song and he asks Edge to consider playing it every tour.
2. Hawkmoon 269 - will probably never happen and if it does, it would probably be acoustic.
3. A Sort Of Homecoming - possible, but most likely only going to happen in Ireland if it is played

I was able to hear Unforgettable Fire last tour (3 times!!) so that helped.

Even though I saw Popmart I would want to hear Mofo again.

I can rest in peace if I ever hear:

-Sort Of A Homecoming
-Dirty Day
-Lemon

Live

But if you told me last year at Anaheim I would hear:

-Zooropa
-All I Want Is You
-Stay
-Ultra Violet
-Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
-The Fly