What U2 song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Driving home from daycare tonight, my 2 and a half yr old said she preferred Elevation tomb raider mix over New York live from Irving Plaza

Driving home from daycare tonight, my 2 and a half yr old said she preferred Elevation tomb raider mix over New York live from Irving Plaza

I could see that, Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix) is my preferred version of that song. It is ultra catchy and Edge really hits the power chords too. :rockon:

.....I can't stand the music video though. :down:

Spanish Eyes, live.

The studio version is nice, but it always sounded like a b-side to me. Only recently I discovered it live, and it's a huge monster... I can't believe how much it impressed me live.

Lucifer's hands.....

But actually to SOI in circles for a few days (+ LH, OL and TCB) = incredible album, not tired of it, still growing on me, really powerful stuff. Very impressed!!!!!:cute:

The clip is fine, despite silly instrument destruction at the end, even the song is okay, but it is old school dad rock, not a good single choice

lol old school dad rock - U2 are old enough to be grandfathers...there age more then any other factor will likely prevent them from having that hit single ever again.

Back
Top Bottom