What remastered album has the best bonus material?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tried to put up a poll for thsi but for some reason it wont allow me.

What are people's thoughts on this? Which of the 5 following albums has the best bonus material?

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
The Joshua Tree

For me it has to be The JT. The 2nd CD has so much studio material (no live or remixes) and a good lot of songs I had never heard before. The DVD also has a bit more than The UF DVD!

The Joshua Tree by far. Hoping that Achtung Baby will surpass it though.

Easily JT. A rare documentary, a never-before seen (and fabled) video, a live concert, 5 rare/unreleased songs. Gold.

In addition what do people think is the worst of the 5?

I don't know. It might be the newness factor, but I'm absolutely loving the bonus disc of The Unforgettable Fire. I think it's even better than The Joshua Tree bonus disc (just as I prefer The Unforgettable Fire album over The Joshua Tree). So yeah, I go with The Unforgettable Fire as having the best bonus material (though the Outside Is America documentary is also a nice selling point for The Joshua Tree, then again The Unforgettable Fire has Live Aid and the video for A Sort Of Homecoming).

The Joshua Tree remastered special edition has the best extra tracks and videos. The documentary is very good as well as the song demos no one had heard before. I do hope the remastered version of Achtung Baby is as good or better than The Joshua Tree remastered edition. It would be great if they included the Zoo TV Stockholm concert as well as some demos from Hansa. Maybe a new documentary also. One example would be to the song Down All the Days which eventually became Numb.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom