What is your favourite penultimate track on a U2 album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favourite penultimate track?

• Total voters
Acrobat. Though it would be Exit if that song wasn't so horribly produced in the studio.

I'm surprised at how many truly great tracks are in that list. For me it's between Scarlet, EPAA and Acrobat.
I'll go for EPAA.

Acrobat is probably my favorite song by any artist, so it takes this in a cakewalk despite my love for Please, Breathe, Dirty Day and Exit. Actually come to think of it this is an especially strong bunch.

I want to see an thread titled "What is your favourite antepenultimate track on a U2 album" just because I bet the word antepenultimate has never been used in a thread title.

Oh, and the correct answer to that would be One Tree Hill. :)

That's actually quite difficult: White as Snow, When I Look at the World, Velvet Dress, The First Time, Ultra Violet, are all some of my favorite U2 tracks as well.

The whole Joshua Tree Austin show was pretty great. Must have had something to do with the city.

which is why they need to come here next tour...

U2's penultimate tracks are some their best. Exit and Please are contenders but in the end I gotta go with Acrobat, just U2 on a whole notha level. absolutely unreal song and if they ever play it live the audience will literally die of shock and awe

Dirty Day, pretty hard choice though between DD, Acrobat and Please. And "Elvis presley....", while I won't often listen to that song alone, it fits really well when listening to the full album.

Back
Top Bottom