What are you listening to in preparation for NLOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG you guys! 09 is basically 90 rearranged so does that mean this year will be as awesome as the 90s??????????? :faint:

:sexywink:

I'm going cold turkey until the new album. That way I will appreciate it so much more! Hope it is true that the first single is going to be released on 1/19... (That's my youngest daughter's b-day)

All That You Can't Leave Behind
Summer Rain
Electrical Storm
The Hands That Built America
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Only in the past couple weeks have I been listening to U2 regularly. For a couple months, they weren't really in my rotation, but now they're back, particularly 90s and 00s stuff.

´90 will be BONO'S YEAR.

333b663a35232327ffp83enql6.jpg

What a year, people. WHAT. A. YEAR.

He looks like Francis Rossi in that shot. :ohmy:

I always reckoned the Quo are a HUUUUGGGGGGEEEEE influence on U2...

T.REX: Electric Warrior, The Slider, Tanx
Gn'R: Appetite For Destruction, Chinese Democracy
RAMMSTEIN: Sehnsucht, ReiseReise
QUEEN: Greatest Hits 2
ERNST MOSCH: Der Schornsteinfeger aus Eger

All That You Can't Leave Behind
Summer Rain
Electrical Storm
The Hands That Built America
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Your basically getting ready for the new album with what I would expect most of the new album to sound like!:D

I've been listening to a U2 album a day. Yesterday, I was spinning "How To Dismantle" and today I'm listening to "Pop."

October in my car.... (usually no U2 in my car, but I can't wait for NLOTH anymore!)

Complete U2 + Bootleg on my ipod in the mornings... (random play)

But also a lot of System of a down and Soundgarden..... I guess I'm nervous! :D

I was listening to Acrobat on my way to work and I keep forgetting what a kick ass song it is. It would be awesome to play on Guitar Hero as well!!! :hyper:

I've listened to a unusually lot of U2 today cos I'have been so excited from all those news from last days. Played various B-sides, rarities and Popmart Sarajevo.

Right now, Bruce's Working on a Dream for the 3rd time.

Some of what i'm listening, because the list is too long:

Promenade ,Electrical storm,ultraviolet,Bono & Pavarotti Ave Maria,miracle drug,original of the species,Boy,October and The View more than usual. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom