What are each of the four members favorite U2 songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono - Acrobat, Your Blue Room, Miss Sarajevo, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Adam - Drowning Man
Larry - United Colours, Ito Okashi

I can't remember The Edge. Larry's real one is I Still Haven't Found.

Bono has changed his favourite song in about each book publication/interview around... mentioned have been Miss Sarajevo (Michka Assayas book), Your Blue Room, City of Blinding Lights, and I think even In A Little While once. :crack:

Bono has changed his favourite song in about each book publication/interview around... mentioned have been Miss Sarajevo (Michka Assayas book), Your Blue Room, City of Blinding Lights, and I think even In A Little While once. :crack:
Yah. I thought for sure he stated "Stay" was his favorite at some point, as well :scratch:

I vaguely remember reading (I think) Bono saying Electrical Storm is probably also one of their best. Stuck is probably up there now as well along with all the others stated.

A good post would be songs that the band have said they don't like. I've read Bono say that for years he disliked Bad because he thought the lyrics sounded unfinished. Larry didn't want to play Pride during Popmart either apparently. Obviously A Celebration is no ones favourite because it hasn't been played since 1983 and is definitely one of their greatest early tracks.

Kinda sorta quasi maybe a little almost interesting--a 13-year-old thread about Bono's favorite U2 song.

Also, I stumbled upon this article from around the time NLOTH was released--kinda surprised by a few of the artists who happen to be U2 fans (or, at the very least, just really, really love "Beautiful Day"). Yeah, it's sorta off topic, but whatevs :drunk:

I vaguely remember reading (I think) Bono saying Electrical Storm is probably also one of their best. Stuck is probably up there now as well along with all the others stated.

A good post would be songs that the band have said they don't like. I've read Bono say that for years he disliked Bad because he thought the lyrics sounded unfinished. Larry didn't want to play Pride during Popmart either apparently. Obviously A Celebration is no ones favourite because it hasn't been played since 1983 and is definitely one of their greatest early tracks.

I remember Bono saying that about Electrical Storm too.

Also, I stumbled upon this article from around the time NLOTH was released--kinda surprised by a few of the artists who happen to be U2 fans (or, at the very least, just really, really love "Beautiful Day"). Yeah, it's sorta off topic, but whatevs :drunk:

Ewwwww... they only like ATYCLB and the popular tracks or albums. They must be bad people! :tsk:

Shut up, thavidesco

UTEOW is a campfire song and Bullet is all a bunch of clanging and mumbling.
Why can't they play more adventurous songs like Grace, Stand Up Comedy, and Unknown Caller?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom