Whaddya Get When You Cross U2, Coldplay, And The Killers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sound quality is shit, but very cool. See, the bands get along, now why can't all the petty blowhards on this forum?

AWWWW, they r getting along so nicely! LOLOLO

God I would have LOST IT if I was in that audience

Is that The Edge in the background as well? And is it just me or is Bono stood pretty motionless throughout? lol

Listen to that cheer when Bono comes on, and people go on about everyone hating him :lol:

haha Bono doesn't know the song very well at all. I wonder if he was thinking "Is this off War or October?!?!"

by far my favourite Killers song, especially live.

would love a clean quality of this.

I never understand the ripping of Coldplay trying to be the new U2. so what?? let them try. its flattering.

Besides, U2 is just trying to be the new Beatles....

playing on roofs anyone?? changing your sound midway through (Sgt Peppers/Achtung Baby).

I wish I was there so I could run up to the stage and punch Chris Martin and Flowers in the head.

I will repeat myself:

"See, the bands get along, now why can't all the petty blowhards on this forum?"

One of my least favourite Killers tracks, but it makes sense for them to do this song....

Would've preferred Read My Mind.

by far my favourite Killers song, especially live.

would love a clean quality of this.

I never understand the ripping of Coldplay trying to be the new U2. so what?? let them try. its flattering.

Besides, U2 is just trying to be the new Beatles....

playing on roofs anyone?? changing your sound midway through (Sgt Peppers/Achtung Baby).

Because they are bland and boring. I'd rather listen to Muse, at least we can hear the guitars and there is some energy and creativity there. I'd even prefer to listen to Kasabian.

Back
Top Bottom