Well.. now im going crazy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirror Ball Man

The Fly
So i just put together a U2 marathon for next weekend.
I plan on watching all the decent quality live shows i own in a row. :lol:
I plan on watching them in the same row as they were recorded.
This is what i have got (so far):

U2 live......................tour.....................................date.......................Year
Red Rocks........Under a blood red sky.....................6. May....................1983
Rockpalast.......Under a blood red sky.....................20. August...............1983
Paris..................The Joshua Tree...........................4. July....................1987
Rattle and hum.....Rattle and hum............................fall of....................1987
Sydney.....................Zoo Tv..................................27. november..........1993
Mexico.....................PoPmart.................................3. december............1997
Boston.....................Elevation................................9. june...................2001
Slane Castle.............Elevation.................................1. september..........2001
Chicago....................Vertigo..................................10. may..................2005
Milan.....................18 Singles................................21. july...................2005
Rose Bowl..................360°....................................25. october..............2009

All of these together are about 18 hours and 30 minutes.

What do you think? Any important show that i forgot? :applaud:

Milan.....................18 Singles................................21.

What do you think? Any important show that i forgot? :applaud:

Ah What A great show. I remember that one well. There's nothing quite like Italian girls in their summer clothes. (If Bruce Springsteen pops into this thread, I'm dead)

I think all you need to do is watch the Milan show for the enitre 18 hours, and you shall be set!

I plan on doing something similar in the near future when I finally get that flat screen and blu-ray player I've been wanting for awhile. :D

:drool: Can I skip work and come to your house?
If you buy plane tickets to Iceland you can. :lol:

Ah What A great show. I remember that one well. There's nothing quite like Italian girls in their summer clothes. (If Bruce Springsteen pops into this thread, I'm dead)

I think all you need to do is watch the Milan show for the enitre 18 hours, and you shall be set!
Yeah, this is my favorite show (along with Slane castle) they have put on the last 10 years.

I plan on doing something similar in the near future when I finally get that flat screen and blu-ray player I've been wanting for awhile. :D
That would be VERY nice! :drool:

Well, i think i will maybe add a couple concerts in this and try to make it reach 24 hours. If i can finish downloading them, and they are in proper quality.

If i will add anything, it will be the Zoo Tv bootleg from Stockholm. :applaud:

If you buy plane tickets to Iceland you can. :lol:

Yeah, this is my favorite show (along with Slane castle) they have put on the last 10 years.

That would be VERY nice! :drool:

Well, i think i will maybe add a couple concerts in this and try to make it reach 24 hours. If i can finish downloading them, and they are in proper quality.

If i will add anything, it will be the Zoo Tv bootleg from Stockholm. :applaud:

If you like Popmart, there are some great proshot concerts from South America :drool:

Do you plan on breaking for food/sleep/bodily functions? If not, we can come up with a few other "must watch" shows, I'm sure!

:wink:

I don't plan on sleeping, but i will eat and of course go to the bathroom.

Please name some other "must watch" shows!

Ah good. Stockholm is really good quality. :up: My favourite.

Others I'd recommend: 360 Hannover(Great show, and has Glastonbury!) and Elevation London(very emotional show as Bono's father died that morning, quality isn't perfect but the raw emotion more than makes up for it).
And the Multicam Brussels dvd should be out soon. :)

Elevation London(very emotional show as Bono's father died that morning, quality isn't perfect but the raw emotion more than makes up for it).

I caught videos from that show on Youtube not long ago, and I have to agree. Especially touching how the audience picked up on singing WOWY when Bono wasn't able to towards the end.

Ah good. Stockholm is really good quality. :up: My favourite.

Others I'd recommend: 360 Hannover(Great show, and has Glastonbury!) and Elevation London(very emotional show as Bono's father died that morning, quality isn't perfect but the raw emotion more than makes up for it).
And the Multicam Brussels dvd should be out soon. :)

Wow, that London show on the Elevation tour seems to be amazing, i watched a couple youtube videos, including the wowy, it is emotionally breathtaking. How he cant finish the chorus and the crowd sing for him is amazing. I almost cried with him..

That i haven't seen this before really proves that though i am a rock hard U2 fan i haven't seen even close to all of the rare clips. I love to have so much left to see. :wink:

Wow, you've got one Hell of a U2 marathon there! :applaud: It's been a while since I did one. I can probably last about 3 or 4 different videos/dvd's before I decide to do something else.

Wow, you've got one Hell of a U2 marathon there! :applaud: It's been a while since I did one. I can probably last about 3 or 4 different videos/dvd's before I decide to do something else.

I had to bail on the marathon because i got a phone call and had to go to work -.-

Im gonna add a couple shows to reach 24hours and do the marathon when i have my christmas break.. :D

All the South American PopMart Shows, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and also PopMart Johannesburg are Proshot and really, really great concerts.

You can't live without Dancing Zoo TV, Stockholm and yes, Elevation London. I was there that night and it was very emotional, especially Kite, of course, and Gone, but really the whole concert.

You need to shut your phone off :wink:

Back
Top Bottom