Weirdest place you've heard a U2 song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in a store taking a shit in the bathroom (well, trying to), and then Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of came on the radio. Best moment of my life? I think so. :wink:

I work security at concerts in Boston.

A couple years ago, Gwen Stefani played a solo show. When she left for good and the house lights came up, one of the club remixes of Even Better Than The Real Thing was playing.

That has to be the strangest place I've ever heard U2.

I heard Breathe at Chili's, after I finished a big plate, felt like I couldn't even breathe. (Kinda weird what I said there)...

I was at Applebee's on Friday for lunch with a coworker. What song should come over their sound system? "Moment of Surrender"! I wouldn't be surprised by a "classic" U2 song, but this treat was truly impressive. My food was still O.K., but at least the music was incredible. :up:

I was at Applebee's on Friday for lunch with a coworker. What song should come over their sound system? "Moment of Surrender"! I wouldn't be surprised by a "classic" U2 song, but this treat was truly impressive. My food was still O.K., but at least the music was incredible. :up:

I have heard Moment of Surrender at CVS and McDonald's and was shocked both times!

At the dentist... Where the streets have no name.
But even U2 couldn't make my visit to the dentist less worse... Still hate it

Ok the radio is not the weirdest place to hear a U2 song I know but the fact that I heard God Part II today on the radio really weirded me out! :faint:

Ok the radio is not the weirdest place to hear a U2 song I know but the fact that I heard God Part II today on the radio really weirded me out! :faint:
That's definitely an interesting one to hear on the radio. I think I would have had a mini spaz-fit.

I heard U2 in Victoria's Secret on Friday

It was a remix of Magnificent. :huh: Looking at underwear and listening to my favorite band at the same time is an awkward experience. :lol:

Me: Bob Evans Restaraunt.

Friend & I went there for dinner tonight & "Moment of Surrender" came on. At first I thought "That sounds like U2." Listend for a sec. "That is U2!" then "Why are they playing U2 in Bob Evans?" Odd but pleasant surprise.

Maybe they thought Edge's real name was Bob Evans.

And now that I have the last 4 posts in this thread I'm going to leave.

At hospital, while getting an electrocardiogram: ISHFWILF.

Must have been soothing :)

I heard the studio version of "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" while I was shopping for clothes in the summer sale a couple of days ago. I guess all the kids thought it was "just" a cool Rihanna and Jay-Z track :wink:

Back
Top Bottom