War

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CosmoKramer

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Im not a big "blogger" or "poster" on websites. Prior to NLOTH release back in March, I only posted on this site about U2. However, in the computer age we have access to millions of sites with million of opinions on everything. When reviews for U2's album started coming out I would read them and some were good and some were bad but all had solid opinions that I could understand (for the most part). Then you read posters comments, which I wont repeat but they center around U2 being crap, overrated or full of themselves. At 1st I thought, who cares, leave it to others to call people out on their bullshit. But then I got fed up and started signing up and posting back FACTS and essentially calling people on their lack of knowledge and BS (I dont have much knowledge about music but I know sales and stats, ect.. of many artists). Most of my "battles" are on YouTube. I dont sink to others levels by calling them "nut sack suckers" or "faggots", which they call other posters or U2 themselves but I reply with facts that usually get the posters more pissed off (god forbid you bring logic into a conversation with a person who swears with every 3rd word).

My point is, how many of you, U2 fans like me, got to the point where you post back and call people on their BS? I dont mean the "U2 licks ass" comments but the "U2 doesn't care about the environment because this tour has too much emissions and they are frauds because of it" comments. With all that said, I really think we should have a "WAR" forum created for issues/topics like this. I know most of you might feel "who cares" but go to this vid on YouTube (its for the LA concert tonight) and read some of the comments...its amazing how many inbread mongoloids are out there..... YouTube - U2 on YouTube

Generally I don't bother arguing with those sorts, since there's always something far more enjoyable and fulfilling to do instead. Like peeling my toenails off with a hammer.

Generally I don't bother arguing with those sorts, since there's always something far more enjoyable and fulfilling to do instead. Like peeling my toenails off with a hammer.

Believe me, I am usually the same way but sometimes its nice to tell one of those mongoloids to basically "F-off". Again, I dont mean people who have honest opinions that just dont like the band. I mean the ones that are real jerks. I know I shouldn't let it get to me and would be better off "peeling my toenails" as you say :lol:

what bonnie said. i will never understand how people read and reread idiotic comments on the internet and get physically riled up and angry about it.

It's YouTube, over 80% of the users on there lack any sort of intelligence, it would be like arguing with an 8 year old, in my opinion.

But if there's something blatantly incorrect then i'm willing to throw my fists around ...

Sounds like too much hard work. Ya know, I'd have to actually create an account, and log in and type and ugh, I'm exhausted just typing this. *sleepybobos*

But hey, if you really want to knock yourself out.

It’s not an obsession, it’s a way of life — I Hate Bono.

Rule is, don't be like these sorts of guys, regardless of which side you're on. Militantly prowling around the internet trying to convince people that Bono is a kind of okayish guy is as stupid as making a website like the above. Both sides are utterly nauseating. Just don't bother and enjoy what you want to.

:lol: that's why i clicked on it too!

Same here! :hi5:

OT: Don't bother, seriously just don't. These kids don't have anything better to do than insult others on the internet, do you really think you replying with facts is going to change their mind? It won't change a thing.

If they hate U2 so much, why don't they visit the many U2 sucks sites, instead of the U2 supporter sites. They would much more agreement there.

Back
Top Bottom