Vote for U2 as the next Rock Band Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2NUMB

Babyface
Harmonix just put up a link to this form. They are asking which band we all would like to be the focus of their next game after Green Day. U2 made their short list.

Survey

You do not have to register to vote, spread the word!

actually, that would be who they should focus on after pearl jam, who are pegged for the next rock band after green day already... rumored for september.

Actually this is for the game after Green Day.. in the thread on their site which this list eventually directs you to they have this

"This survey contains a sampling of some of the most requested artists, bands that have been consistently requested since the initial release of Rock Band. We’d love to get your feedback on which bands you feel are best suited to an artist specific release, similar in tone to what we’ve done with The Beatles and, in a few weeks, Green Day. You can vote for up to three bands on this list, and we encourage you to include a write in if you want to cast a vote for a band we didn’t include. If you don’t want to see any more artist specific Rock Band titles there’s an option for that as well. Finally, logging a vote showing that you don’t want more artist focused titles will prevent you from casting votes for individual bands after the fact… so think carefully before you click!"

The Green Day Rock Band game is out very soon.. within weeks actually.

No way they're going to win this poll against Zeppelin. Probably won't even pass Pink Floyd, though I can't really see that working with Rock Band.

The Who should have been on that list, so they were my write-in.

Voted. Although I kinda hope they don't do a U2 RB.:reject: Trust me, you'r better off learning the songs for real. They are so much more fun to play on a real guitar!:hyper: Sorry, and I know most of you would be so siked if they did one, but I don't see it working entirely. Best of luck to them though! I do kind of want to play The Fly on this thing though.:drool:

i don't understand the comparisons between learning a real guitar and playing a video game. i play a real guitar. i like to play guitar hero with friends sometimes. i must be missing the problem.

wo0o00o0ow I really hope there will ever be a U2 RB/GH. I just hope they put in WGRYWH for me so I can drum it :D:hyper:

Voted Genesis as own option, I think that band would work aswell. I don't dig the other options at all.:|

i don't understand the comparisons between learning a real guitar and playing a video game. i play a real guitar. i like to play guitar hero with friends sometimes. i must be missing the problem.

Same here,playing guitar hero in my mind is nothing like real guitar. But i enjoy both.

Done ofcourse. And if Harmonix is wise they will pick U2, just the fact that the game will garantee million sales far more then the other choices.

Back
Top Bottom