Vote for the greatest ever U2 song -Getcloser.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Vote for the greatest ever U2 song

HMV's social networking site getcloser.com are asking U2 fans to vote online for what they think is the band's best song.

The new U2 album No Line On The Horizon hits the shelves in Ireland tomorrow (Friday, February 27), and in the UK on Monday (March 2). And in the lead up to this exciting new release, HMV's cultural social networking site getcloser.com are asking fans to vote for their favourite U2 song.

And with over 1,000 votes already cast, the provisional results are in – with 'One' topping the chart, followed by 'With Or Without You' and 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'.

As HMV closer.com content manager, Matt Potter, says: "It was very close to begin with between 'One' and 'With Or Without You', but then 'One' started to pull away and comfortably appears to be the favourite U2 song among fans – it's arguably become the band's anthem."

Click here HMV getcloser.com poll for Greatest U2 Song to see what the rest of the chart looks like...

The vote is still open, go here greatest u2 song to have your say.

HMV's Grafton St. and Galway branches will be the first to sell copies of the new U2 album, opening at midnight tonight (Thursday)

I honestly, couldn't do this vote. There are so many U2 songs that I love. I don't have just one favorite. But, thank you for the post and link. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom