VIDEO: Found "THE" U2 Joshua Tree!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scotttgold

Babyface
Hey Everyone,
My girlfriend and I got inspired by "The Joshua Tree" album and just had to go find that tree. We took a road trip through Death Valley and found a lot more than what we were just looking for.
One of the best trips of my life! I can't tell you how good that album sounds while driving across miles and miles of desert!
You can find the tree too, if you know what you're looking for....

Watch the video here: http://twurl.nl/0b6qvb

Thanks,

Scott

Hey Everyone,
My girlfriend and I got inspired by "The Joshua Tree" album and just had to go find that tree. We took a road trip through Death Valley and found a lot more than what we were just looking for.
One of the best trips of my life! I can't tell you how good that album sounds while driving across miles and miles of desert!
You can find the tree too, if you know what you're looking for....

Watch the video here: http://twurl.nl/0b6qvb

Thanks,

Scott

That sounds like the definition of "fun times" welcome. :up:
You're going to do just fine, here. :wink:

Thanks for the nice words folks.
Don't worry you didn't burst my bubble Sicy, we knew that thousands of people have found it before us. It was a great experience though.
I can't imagine trying to find it before the dawn of the internet:ohmy:

Nice job Scott.
I was one of the people on the trip from the picture that Sicy posted.
On your video at the 3:57 moment, you can see what we call the red Vertigo V on the background....on the hill.

:)

HI! what a great video,:applaud: Scott, it was so much fun just watch it, I can't imagine, how much fun was doing it, a whole journey, a musical journey. XD

:applaud: YAY....i enjoyed that wee trip to Death Valley. Ad love to visit there one day too. Who knows, maybe I will get to. Along with a lot of other bits of the US i want to experience
I liked the bit where you and your chic (has she got a twin sis that likes Scottish Men by any chance?) were standing with the hills in the background and it then changes into the band standing in the same place. COOL!

Wow, thanks for all the love folks! I didn't know it would get such a warm response. Glad to see people sharing the U2 love.

Scott

I was out at the site last May.

Thanks to a couple of people from here I spotted the tree before I even stopped the car.

Scott that was an outstanding vid, thanks for sharing! Great editing!
Makes me want to go out there, seemed like you 2 had a great time!

Thanks everyone! The trip was awesome. If you ever get the chance to drive across any desert, make sure you have the "The Joshua Tree" album. It's sooo in tune with the landscape!

Thanks again for watching!

Awesome video U2 would be proud looks like it came right out of the Joshua Tree!

The tree itself has been collaped for quite a few years now but I am glad to see it is still there!

Back
Top Bottom