Video - Buying Tickets For U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this was me trying to buy tickets for Vertigo tour....

someone was actually secretly taping me?? :doh:

This video immediately made me laugh. It actually reminds me of many of my ticketmaster encounters. :lmao:

I imagine what probably happened at the end, he finally had the tickets in his basket and when he pressed buy tickets after putting in his cc information etc., he got the error, "your transaction could not be completed". :lmao:

This is gunna be my reaction if all does not go my way...I swear to God.

:lmao:

oh my.....I don't even know what to say, other than I'm crying right now....that was beyond funny....holy. shit. I am speechless.

Was this really for U2 tickets though?

ohhhh man....that wore me out...

That can't be real, can it? If he were serious, he would not endanger his only means of trying again to get tickets: his computer. When I'm tense and have failed, I keep trying; I must have kept refreshing for nearly an hour to get my Radiohead tickets last April. I was pissed whenever I failed, but I was more concerned about trying again.

This must be a video for something else.

Still, I do get that angry when I lose something.

That can't be real, can it? If he were serious, he would not endanger his only means of trying again to get tickets: his computer. When I'm tense and have failed, I keep trying; I must have kept refreshing for nearly an hour to get my Radiohead tickets last April. I was pissed whenever I failed, but I was more concerned about trying again.

This must be a video for something else.

Still, I do get that angry when I lose something.

Yes, that's a german boy who's pissed off because the game he wants to play is not loading. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom