Until the End of the World?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet87

War Child
Im sorry if this isnt the right place for this, but i found what seems to be an official video for this song on Youtube. I was wondering is this official? And if so why didnt they put this on the 90-00 dvd instead of the live version?

Im sorry if this isnt the right place for this, but i found what seems to be an official video for this song on Youtube. I was wondering is this official? And if so why didnt they put this on the 90-00 dvd instead of the live version?

You could post a link to the youtube video you know...

But yes, there is an official video, it was released on Achtung Baby: The Videos, The Cameos, and a Whole Lot of Interference from Zoo TV

YouTube - Until the end of the world

Achtung Baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And they probably didn't put it on the 90-00 DVD because the video sucks. :)

I actually like the video, of course i also like the video for Red Hill Mining Town, and the Pop album. And U2 themselves seem to think both of those suck haha

Not quite. RHMT wasn't released because Bono couldn't sing it every night live. Thus it'd be awful to have a single you cannot perform on a nightly base. I Still haven't found was chosen instead.

I've only seen it once in the past, but I didn't mind it from what I can remember. If they do a remastered version of Achtung Baby in the future, they may include it on a DVD or something. Here's to hoping so anyway!

Not quite. RHMT wasn't released because Bono couldn't sing it every night live. Thus it'd be awful to have a single you cannot perform on a nightly base. I Still haven't found was chosen instead.

Actually, Streets was chosen instead. RHMT was the original choice for the third single, not second.

Now, why they would ever want to release RHMT as a single instead of Streets is beyond me.

I love the video, i really like trippy stuff like that. I really hope this video and the Love is Blindness video are released with the Achtung Baby remaster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom