Uh-Oh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
n1cm8g.gif

Who doesn't poke around there? Maybe he was scratching an itch. It's so mean to just take pictures of people like that. U2 can handle it because they're so huge, but if one's at a Pauley Shore level of celebrity, it could make someone the butt of jokes for months to come. I hate those scum on TMZ, especially the main host who hires all those California surfer-wannabes.

The comments on there are shocking, particularly the ones about him being served by black people - should they import white people just to do that job? And the ones about him being fat - he looks in pretty good shape for an (almost) 49 year old.

Bono has actually lost weight, I don't think he looks bad for a man his age, he had a much bigger belly a year ago. Of course he will never be skinny, he's always been quite stocky. People are stupid, those comments are really disrespectful, as are many of these pictures that are clearly invading his privacy and that of his family.

Maybe he found one of these:

:bonocrab:

I didn't see the picture until GAF posted it as a spoiler, so I saw that and
assumed he'd been caught picking his nose, and was going to make a joke about
how my parents always told me if I stuck my finger too far up there, it would get
bitten off!

Now that I see the picture, it makes the :bonocrab: even funnier.

:heart:

HOT!

0408_bono_spl92260_012.jpg

I dig the beard. And hey - sometimes adjustments must be made.

Back
Top Bottom