U2's music and fireworks in Montreal August 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are some on youtube but we can't hear the music because the videos are taken too far away.

I wanted to go,but the weather condition wasn't looking good with thunderstorm in the forcast.

Yeah i saw it and heard alot about it in the media.U2 playing in Québec city has been circulating a lot the last couple of tours but never materialized.

But i'm very skeptical again in the probability for the next tour also,since all indications lean toward an arena tour,at least in N.A.But they did say in the press conference last week(for Céline Dion's gig wrap up) than they had early discussion and plan to have more in the fall.So maybe Québecom (local promoter) got some early indications of how the tour shape up to be and that a stadium production is consider as well as an arena production,so we'll see.

BTW,Québec city does have an arena (15 000 seats) but it's old and can't take elaborate productions.Although the current Colisée did host Muse's production this year.The new Colisée will only be ready in September 2015.I suspect that by that time the 2 North American portions of the tour will be done,though.

Back
Top Bottom