U2's Album cover designers etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peterneillphoto

The Fly
Hi guys :)

Peter Neill here (Paris and sheffield U2 photos on this site).

I just wanted to let you know about the facebook fan page for mates of mine who do all of U2's Album cover deisgn etc, as well as for the Script. The legendary Steve Averill and Shaugn Mcgrath work there.
Anyway, its worth following their facebook as you often get early looks at U2 work via it.

Here is the link:
AMP VISUAL GRAPHIC DESIGN | Facebook

Pete - http://ShootTheSound.com & Peter Neill - Music Photographer | Facebook

aha! so they're to blame for crossing out Adam's *beep*

;)

cheers though, cool link, but i'd be surprised if U2 would be ok with any upcoming album designs being put out there? aren't they normally quite cagey about all that?

Occasionally stuff gets posted here a little before elsewhere, or even just a little more than say the standard release, for instance extra pics etc

YOu have a reissue that shows the full pic? Interesting. :hmm: My boxset doesn't have them.
No, sorry, I was referring to the original album sleeve. But by chance, I was looking at the reissue in the store yesterday. However, I didn't notice if there was a Free Willy or not...

Ah, well all I've seen sofar, deluxe, super, uber and vinyl sets have a big black cross. They didn't even use the clover the Canadian versions used to have! :tsk: Such a shame. Ruining a great piece of art like that.

Back
Top Bottom