U2BROTHR the MOVIE !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just back at my friend's place after partying my ass off. I will write the entire story as to the details of what just happened. My feet haven't touched back to the ground. It's 4:30am and I can't sleep. Feeling a whole wack of love from the U2 community that I've known and hung out with GA line after GA line. I came off the stage and a bawled. Words cannot express what the heck just happened. I'm rambling....like a fool.

For now I leave you with this picture.

11407050_10155638987050447_8692670377835535753_n.jpg

I'm just back at my friend's place after partying my ass off. I will write the entire story as to the details of what just happened. My feet haven't touched back to the ground. It's 4:30am and I can't sleep. Feeling a whole wack of love from the U2 community that I've known and hung out with GA line after GA line. I came off the stage and a bawled. Words cannot express what the heck just happened. I'm rambling....like a fool.

This is my new favorite Bono picture. :D

You both look ready to take on the rest of the universe :lol: Well done man, you where cool as hell after trying and waiting for a long time. Glad to see Bono pulled you out of the crowd.

Congratulations Mark! I'm so excited that your wish came true! Love the photo and looking forward to hearing the story! :applaud:

COOL! Any video out there yet of this?

I'll let him post it up but the one I shot has the entire sequence/interaction from his POV from the start of Mys Ways. It's the only thing I shot all night other than 1min of the show opening lol

Sent from my ass crack

Congrats! It's awesome that your journey is complete.

Very happy for you, this is a great day for our U2 community!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

God bless U2brother you fulfilled every U2 fan's dream and you owned the situation like a boss!

More power to you my man!!

Congrats U2Brothr! Now THAT'S how you get pulled up by the B man. You owned that stage. Well done on what I'm sure was a humbling and gratifying fulfilment of a long time dream.

I speak for all of Interference when I say our hearts are abloom now that you've finally found what you're looking for.

Seriously, so many congratulations, Mark. We are all dying of jealousy, and super happy for you. :loveshower:

Back
Top Bottom