U22 ♫ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in Missouri and folks in Ohio and the east coast have gotten theirs.

Today had better be the day...

CosmoKramer said:
My book came today (I'm in New York) but there was no CD in it? WTF!!!

Please tell me I'm not the only jerk who received a book but no CDs!

Yeah, mine came in today (Boston area). Here I was expecting cheap cardboard crap, so color me impressed by the fact that it's pretty good quality.

I'm in CA - nothing yet. I'm sure as more and more people get these, you won't be the only one. Unfortunately, it appears yours escaped quality control. :( Guess you'll have to contact U2.com or the service they use to get another.

I went to U2.com to send an e-mail and one of the selections in the issue drop down was "missing CD's", so maybe this is more common than I thought.
I guess things like this happen but now it is time for a test! For years I have read that people have had a terrible experience with U2.com customer service. I for one never have, so I am going to find out first hand starting today.

6/9-Received my package with no CD's :doh:
6/9-Sent an e-mail to U2.com informing them of my problem :shame:
TBD

No cds :) god help us,the whole of u2.com's staff should be sacked they should close the site down and restart the whole thing again. For the biggest band in the world their sites a joke

Got mine- it looks fabulous! It's big- about the size of a 12" record-
imageljf.jpg

No cds :) god help us,the whole of u2.com's staff should be sacked they should close the site down and restart the whole thing again. For the biggest band in the world their sites a joke

Nah, U2.com isn't worse than many other band/artist sites. I'm not saying it's the best run site ever, but it's also not the trainwreck some here (want to) pretend it is.

Mine was waiting for me when I got back from the store this morning. In all honesty, I was actually surprised. I didn't expect to see it until next month.

Although my CDs aren't missing, based on the issues with the DVDs in the Achtung Baby boxed set, I should probably play them to make sure they actually work.

Ultraviolet01 said:
I'm in Missouri and folks in Ohio and the east coast have gotten theirs.

Today had better be the day...

Got mine in Missouri today....I love that one of the photos in the booklet is from St. Louis.

Got mine here in NYC as well today, both CDs in there so all is well. Very nice packaging, they did a good job in making it special for fan club people! :)

I'm in CA and mine came today. There was some minor damage to the corner, but otherwise fine. Based on the pictures, I envisioned this looking more like the old CD longbox shape instead of more album shaped. Adam nicely discusses each song selection. I am so happy that two of my favorite tracks from NLOTH are there (and that fans responded so well to U2's most recent masterpiece - MOS). This is probably the nicest U2.com gift. Well done and worth the wait!

Now... U2.... release the OTHER songs that were on that list. You know we'll pay for them. :) What a nice gift for charity that could be! Easy to have mp3's on iTunes... Just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom