U2 - Won't Get Fooled Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, there were a couple of club shows (Irving Plaza in NYC and a club in London?) on the ATYCLB promo tour. It may have just been for some contest winners or something? I don't recall it being something anyone could buy tickets for.

They just played the song as a cover during the show.

Yeah, there were a couple of club shows (Irving Plaza in NYC and a club in London?) on the ATYCLB promo tour. It may have just been for some contest winners or something? I don't recall it being something anyone could buy tickets for.

They just played the song as a cover during the show.

The Irving Plaza show was also broadcast worldwide live on radio in December 2000.

It wasn't a terribly long concert, maybe 12-15 songs at the most.

Hard to believe there was a show where no JT songs were played but a song from M$H was, plus two from R&H incl. AIWIY.

What a setlist.

In case they were wondering if it was possible for them to NOT play WOWY and Pride and still put on a great show, this is proof.

A lesson that needs to be relearned, apparently.

Hard to believe there was a show where no JT songs were played but a song from M$H was, plus two from R&H incl. AIWIY.

What a setlist.

In case they were wondering if it was possible for them to NOT play WOWY and Pride and still put on a great show, this is proof.

A lesson that needs to be relearned, apparently.

That'd be great if it was feasible for U2 to tour the world in clubs.

"· 360° Tour 2nd leg: North America (1254 shows)"

jasper.jpg

Pfft, whatever. ATYCLB is too heavily represented. :down:

:wink:

Heh. Well played. :up:

Irving Plaza is one of my favorite boots, actually. Ripping version of 11 o'clock, strong version of One and (despite the forgotten lyrics) Bad, and hell, they played 2 covers in their entirety.

Give Bono a bigger room and he'd have only snippeted them. :wink:

Heh. Well played. :up:

Irving Plaza is one of my favorite boots, actually. Ripping version of 11 o'clock, strong version of One and (despite the forgotten lyrics) Bad, and hell, they played 2 covers in their entirety.

Give Bono a bigger room and he'd have only snippeted them. :wink:

Definitely agree with this!!

I am not saying Popmart was anything but spectacular, but the buzz around ATYCLB and these little club shows--- well, it felt like U2 again!

I really, truly wish they would do more small shows like this. It's something they absolutely should rip-off from the Rolling Stones.

Great version from the band but you can tell Bono ain't really putting his all into the vocal performance.

Back
Top Bottom