U2 weekend on Vh1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

endless_deep

Acrobat
this weekend, on Vh1.
It's going to be shown in Poland on Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m.

can't wait to see that :hyper:

oh, I've forgotten to type the rest of the post :doh::doh: sorry.

as far as I'm concerned, in others as well. I'm not sure about the hours ( In my country 9 a.m. as I said). check your vh1 website.

I'm just wondering if they are going to show sth new or just the old stuff in preparation for the upcoming album :hmm:

VH1 or VH1 Classic? Because I don't see anything happening this weekend on VH1 except for Tool Academy.

Vh1. my friend sent me a message with that info.

but I might be wrong - I've checked it and you're right, LemonMelon - no informations at vh1.com
:hmm:

A weekend dedicated to the impassionate vocals of Bono and the textural guitar playing of The Edge with bassman Adam Clayton and drumsman Larry Mullen, Jr. thrown in full stature.
Sa, Su 13:00 - 16:00 CET​
Having sold more that 140 million records worldwide, U2 is known for their unique sound, passionate lyrics, fantastic stage shows and their ability to reinvent themselves through three decades of music on such triumphant and anthemic albums as Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, Zooropa and How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. This weekend expect the best, most alternative and most haunting choices from one of the greatest rock bands ever - U2

thanks, DoctorMacPhisto.

VH1 is known to be quite unreliable with their anouncements, but I see it here too in NL. Looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom