U2 using samples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear that too, but seems drowned out in much of the song. Interesting. UTEOTW is my favorite song. I don't think I heard the Paid in Full version until a few years ago, after seeing Snoop do his own version in the Old School movie.

You must be fairly young..I can't imagine anyone from Brooklyn over the age of 30 not knowing that tune!

Now, THAT would be the song to snippet :up:

:whistle: :wink:

You must be fairly young..I can't imagine anyone from Brooklyn over the age of 30 not knowing that tune!

I am actually over 30. I probably didn't know it because I didn't have MTV until probably 2001 :huh: I think it still came out before my awareness of music. Ton Loc was my first tape, followed by MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice :wink:

Actually I do remember the Fat Boys, Beasties (girls) and Run DMC and kids walking around with linoleum and boom boxes to break dance, but I was too young to really get into it.

Haha, it's all good. My comment probably would been more accurately stated as "over the age of 40", but then that just makes me want to curl up in a tight ball. :lol:

Yeah, a 30 year old person would have have been 3 at the time!

Back
Top Bottom