U2 Tops Least Influential Celebrities List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is true for teenagers, but generally people grow up while in college and start to appreciate their mom and dad.

As a current college student, I can confirm that this is absolutely true.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

U2's influence is present on many current "hot" artists. It's painfully obvious. I hear it in the singing, song-writing, music, and even the delay effect (not that the Edge was the first, but he was the most dominant with that effect).

But that influence created a whole new batch of stars. And they are now being more influential.

However, any article to say U2 has had no influence is biased and really not listening.

U2's influence is present on many current "hot" artists. It's painfully obvious. I hear it in the singing, song-writing, music, and even the delay effect (not that the Edge was the first, but he was the most dominant with that effect).

But that influence created a whole new batch of stars. And they are now being more influential.

However, any article to say U2 has had no influence is biased and really not listening.

:up:

You guys are aware that Drew Magary has sort of a schtick where he writes funny/shocking things, right?

Back
Top Bottom