U2 to headline Dreamforce in San Francisco, October 2016!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww man ? If anyone who won needs a +1, I'm available! ??

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Vertigo Tour: Part 2, anyone?

14462984_1124098120961101_3665025532637826011_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/U2Valencia/photos/a.170301929674063.27133.164658213571768/1124098120961101/?type=3&theater

12th anniversary of Vertigo setlist leaked:

1. Vertigo
2. Angel of Harlem
3. In A Little While
4. Speech
5. One
6. Speech
7. I Still Haven't Found
8. Vertigo

Maybe a special 40th anniversary stage design that encapsulates all their memorable tours? Minus Popmart.

Well, it's a charity thing. I HIGHLY doubt they'll drop a new song.

Well, it's a charity thing. I HIGHLY doubt they'll drop a new song.

Hey, you never know.

Let's suspend our disbelief for a moment. Imagine U2 performing a new song and releasing it as a single with the proceeds going to charity. That would be neat.

How many people are supposed to attend things thing?

This year's Dreamforce conference has 171,000 attendees and is completely sold out. All of the full conference badge holders have access to the show in addition to the benefit attendees. It's going to be a massive turnout.

We'll most likely have some Periscope/Mixlr links about 55 hours from now. At least Monday is nearly over.

You'd think they'd use something from, you know, the tour that is in theory ongoing rather than one that ended a decade ago.

You'd think they'd use something from, you know, the tour that is in theory ongoing rather than one that ended a decade ago.

Ehh that Vertigo stage was designed for large venues & outdoor use tho, the i+e Tour stage might not be suitable for outdoor use.

I think the i+e tour's runway is much longer than the runways they're using for this gig, though.

yeah. what do you propose they do? hang the screen from the heavens? this is not part of the tour. they're the hired help at this thing. and why this stage? because it was stored at a warehouse close to here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom