U2 to donate money from touring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Believe me, there will be plenty to talk about.

Oh no, it's not enough, U2 have to donate more, how can they keep so much for themselves, these greedy bastards. Edge should stop buying yachts and building beach houses. Bono should finally give money to every single unemployed person in the world. Oh no, they are hypocrites :blahblah:

Wait, what? This can't be, this is just a ploy...

This is U2's last tour and all they care about is lining their wallets one last time.

This is what I was told in the tour section. :shrug:

Oh no, it's not enough, U2 have to donate more, how can they keep so much for themselves, these greedy bastards. Edge should stop buying yachts and building beach houses. Bono should finally give money to every single unemployed person in the world. Oh no, they are hypocrites :blahblah:

omg!!1 u r so write!!!11 there suposed to live like poor people even though they make lots of cash!!!!111

Or, I can see them saying "This is an April Fools' joke. U2 want this farce of a news out 2 days early." :rolleyes:

Save it 'til it starts.

At least theres a guesstimate of the red zone donation now. But it does say "every cent U2 make", so Im assuming whatever percentage they would have gotten will go, not all of it.

That suits me ok though. Theyre giving 100% of what they would have gotten from the Red tix, so you cant give much more than that. :lol: + 9m.

At least now I can wave this in peoples faces when argue with me. :D

it's funny how sensitive you lot are.

a fine article comes, and instantly 90 per cent of you mock attack the posters who have criticised the band for various things.

you really showed them, guys!

anyway, as for the article itself... that's pretty good stuff.

it's funny how sensitive you lot are.

a fine article comes, and instantly 90 per cent of you mock attack the posters who have criticised the band for various things.

you really showed them, guys!

anyway, as for the article itself... that's pretty good stuff.

it's funny how sensitive you are. everytime someone that slams the band is proved wrong, you mock the posters who mock the posters for criticizing the band for various things.

you really showed us! :wink:

What's funny is that this thread has sunk to page two of the forum, and hasn't even reached two pages in size yet, and yet topics discussing what U2 should say in response to high unemployment, the displeasure of Edge's new neighbours regarding the environmental impact of his new home, and U2's supposed "tax evasion" explode and stay at the top of the forum for days. Well done, Interferencers. :up:

it's funny how sensitive you are. everytime someone that slams the band is proved wrong, you mock the posters who mock the posters for criticizing the band for various things.

you really showed us! :wink:

everytime, eh?

yeah, you've really got me there mikal.

I know. But VP, everybody loves controversy and ruffling the feathers. Just like the news prioritises tragedy and dramatics. We are a very pessimistic bunch. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom