U2 themed tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe even you want to have some, but your bad aspect and fear do not leave, right?:hmm:

I do have some...tatoos?? do you mean?

I think it was bad comment...
disgusting is you in your age with that thinking!!

Don't freak out Pedro, don't your parents say things like that to you? The amount of times people have said it to me....there may be a grain of truth, not for everybody, but definately for some. :hmm:

Oh and what I said wasn't actually focused at you...at all. I think it doesn't look so bad on men.

Just my opinion. :shrug:

These will look disgusting when y'all are middle-aged.....:yuck:

I've never gotten this argument for not having tattoo's, I think they look fine on someone older - people get tattoos they like (generally :lol: ) and will be suited to the sort of things they're wearing/style they're going for. If they look awful in the first place, fair enough, but they don't depend on the age of the person in my opinion :shrug:

Hello

All my U2 tattoos!
and is still in the middle...

p4070238.jpg

p4070244t.jpg

p1210164.jpg

p5310200.jpg

p5310194.jpg

pb110056bd7.jpg

p4050221.jpg

BEAUTIFULLY DONE! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Love the Babyface, R&H cover and Target!

Keep posting as you get more!

That was a pretty rude and uncalled for. I'd suggest you be polite enough to keep such comments to yourself.

I think tattoos look really bad on wrinkly old ladies ok? ESPECIALLY U2 tattoos!!!!!!!!

I'd advise you to take my advice. If you don't care for the tattoos here, please keep your mean comments to yourself.

I think tattoos look really bad on wrinkly old ladies ok? ESPECIALLY U2 tattoos!!!!!!!!

I think you made your point.
You have you're opinion and others have theirs.

I love tattoos on wrinkly old ladies, and men. It tells something about their lives and I like the fact that they don't care what other people think.

I don't care either I've got tattoos because I like them, for me it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks about them. Got my first one 14 years ago and I am still very happy with that one, they all tell something about my life.
There is just one person in my life who I'll ask what he thinks about it when I plan to get a new tattoo. That's my husband and well he likes tattoos as much as I do so he's always oke with it.

My mother who is 56 has one, she got it when she was in her 40's. I took her and I think her tattoo looks great on her. :applaud:

i'd really love to get a U2 tattoo!!
i'd really love this....

We will shine like stars in the summer night
We will shine like stars in the winter light
One heart,One hope,One love
:heart:

Looks like the new logo is populair.

Got this one a week ago, pic taken a few hours after.
it's on my wrist.

IMG_3909.jpg

Als have "Original of the species" on my arm.
My husband has U2 with the irish flag in it on his arm.
Have to take some new pics of that one.

Chelyn what was the cost for that tat please

Does anyone have any large images of the Vertigo logos (Vertigo, Peace, Bomb, Heart)? I had them, can't find them now.

I'm trying to figure out how I want to set up a tattoo I'm getting in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom