U2 themed tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm I'll check around :hmm: I love the heart symbol. I actually already have a small heart patterned after the heart from the HTDAAB art on my shoulder, but I still want another heart somewhere else!

OH I know where to get that heart + pic, hang on.

Ah damn nevermind, I thought I'd seen it on the background GOYB video but it's not there, it's a different heart, though there are all the butterflies with the + :hmm:

goybheart1.jpg

goybheart2.jpg

goybbutterfly1.jpg

goybbutterfly2.jpg

I'm going to look some more though. I can always get it from the shirt.

I've been wanting a tattoo for a couple years, but I'm scared to get one.:lol: It would definitely be U2-themed. I can't shake the idea of getting a dove with a leaf in it's mouth with, "After the flood, all the colors came out" underneath it.:shrug:

It is a pretty good size. It is the size of the CD single cover art.It's located on her left shoulder. It is so detailed...it has the original imperfections.
I think I am going to get the Zooropa baby with the stars on my arm.

stay2.jpg

Hey I'm new here, so, HELLO ALL!! :wave: I'm getting my first tat today!! My fellow U2 fans I think would appreciate this one...

3292882551_8476680443_o1.jpg

This on my wrist.. I might change something, but I love this and that's all that matters!!

^ I think that's pretty cool. Will it be small?

Yes, it will be about an inch maybe... I was suppose to get it today, but they had to push my appointment back. So it's on Tuesday now. I'm kind of nervous, but still excited!!

And yes I will take some pics!! :yes:

Yes, it will be about an inch maybe... I was suppose to get it today, but they had to push my appointment back. So it's on Tuesday now. I'm kind of nervous, but still excited!!

And yes I will take some pics!! :yes:

Awesome, be sure to show us!

I just drew that on a Easter egg :D

Hey I'm new here, so, HELLO ALL!! :wave: I'm getting my first tat today!! My fellow U2 fans I think would appreciate this one...

3292882551_8476680443_o1.jpg

This on my wrist.. I might change something, but I love this and that's all that matters!!

I've been thinking about getting myself a new tattoo for some time now, and I think I'll go with this one. I want to do it before the tour. I like it, it's simple, yet U2 themed. I have been thinking of getting a purple butterfly or a bird with a leaf as well but couldn't decide. I have a little unicorn on my right arm. The U2 tattoo I'd have on my left shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom