U2 themed tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been wanting a U2 lyric tattooed on my wrist for years, but I could never decide on which one. Lately i've been thinking about getting "Justify till we die, you and I will magnify, the magnificent"...

I think its 'Justified till we die'

newyorkicon.gif

Wait.

So, technically, does this mean...? :doh:

U2 tatoos

Does anyone here have a U2 tatoo? I remember a guy being pulled on stage one time by Bono with a U2 tatoo covering all of his back. It was the back of the one t shirt.

Thats Dan. He has the word One on his back in 10-12 different languages. He also has all 4 members autographs tattooed on his arms.

I wanted to get the Joshua Tree on my ankle, but I'm afraid of the pain

Thats Dan. He has the word One on his back in 10-12 different languages. He also has all 4 members autographs tattooed on his arms.

I wanted to get the Joshua Tree on my ankle, but I'm afraid of the pain

he has those and many more all over his arms/chest/back etc. he is known as tattoo dan for a reason! if anyone is interested in a u2 tattoo go to the links above posted about him and check out some photos.

I think its 'Justified till we die'

actually i think it's both justify and justified. i think justified is the first one and justify is the second one. i'll double check my lyrics booklet later, but i was a bit surprised to read that it was both. i think. maybe i dreamed that up.

Magnificent
Magnificent

I was born
I was born to be with you
In this space and time
After that and ever after I haven't had a clue
Only to break rhyme
This foolishness can leave a heart black and blue

Only love, only love can leave such a mark
But only love, only love can heal such a scar

I was born
I was born to sing for you
I didn't have a choice but to lift you up
And sing whatever song you wanted me to
I give you back my voice
From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise...

Justified till we die, you and I will magnify
The Magnificent
Magnificent

But only love, only love unites our hearts

The Magnificent
Magnificent
Magnificent

Sicy is right.

Magnificent
Magnificent

I was born
I was born to be with you
In this space and time
After that and ever after I haven't had a clue
Only to break rhyme
This foolishness can leave a heart black and blue

I was born
I was born to sing for you
I didn't have a choice but to lift you up
And sing whatever song you wanted me to
I give you back my voice
From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise...

The Magnificent
Magnificent

But only love, only love unites our hearts

The Magnificent
Magnificent
Magnificent

Sicy is right.

you're both wrong :wink: i can't find my digital camera so i took this with my iphone...sorry that its a bit blurry

justify.jpg

the first time he says justified, the second time is justify. according to the lyric book at least.

I am having an iris tattoo on my back with 'I trip through your wires' - its my wifes fav flower. I may also have a portrait of my mother if i can find an artist good enough to do it justice with 'we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter light, one heart one hope one love'. She dies in 87 and JT means a lot.I'll get pics on when done.

I am having an iris tattoo on my back with 'I trip through your wires' - its my wifes fav flower. I may also have a portrait of my mother if i can find an artist good enough to do it justice with 'we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter light, one heart one hope one love'. She dies in 87 and JT means a lot.I'll get pics on when done.

That is so cute. :cute:

Wow you got the crab shack!! :lol: :applaud:

I must say you are pretty balsy for getting them on your hands. I have one tattoo on my hand and I hate it. :reject:

I think I will get mine after the tour. I have already spent a lot of money for tickets.

After I saw the heart plus image on Larry's shirt in the GYOB Grammy performance I instantly wanted a tattoo of it. Not exactly U2 related, but I thought it was simple and symbolic nonetheless. Now it's just a matter of where.

I didn't think my ankle hurt all that much, even though it was my first. The ones behind my ears hurt more, because the needle was right on my skull. Thankfully it didn't last too long.

Back
Top Bottom