U2: The Joshua Tree Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict

"U2: The Joshua Tree Special" to Air This Weekend

Catch an exclusive two-hour program, U2: The Joshua Tree Special, as it hits the airwaves this weekend.

MTV Personality/acclaimed host Matt Pinfield interviewed the band for this retrospective, which will cover their memories of making the legendary album, the reissue and the anniversary tour.

Pinfield said of the experience, “It was amazing to discuss everything surrounding The Joshua Tree with the guys. Over the course of our 30+ year friendship, I’ve seen them live many times and I think fans are in for something special on this 30th-anniversary tour. It will be magical.”

This program, presented by Farmers Insurance®, will be broadcast on over 100 radio stations, including KLOS-FM/Los Angeles, WLUP-FM/Chicago, KFOG-FM/San Francisco, WROR-FM/Boston, KSHE-FM/St. Louis, WIYY-FM/Baltimore, and KQRS/Milwaukee. It will air May 13 & 14.

This should be interesting.

Hopefully someone records this. Not sure how I will listen (there doesn't appear to be announced times?).

Any news if it's being broadcast in the U.K.? Thought it would be something BBC radio 2 would pick up

Back
Top Bottom