@U2 Survey Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoy taking the survey, but I wish they'd break some of the categories into groups. Like, picking one video out of ALL of them? It just gets ridiculous scrolling through such a long list.

And picking just one is hard when we're going through the entire career.

/nitpicky

That was an interesting, fun, but tough at parts survey to take. The music video one was indeed tough. I was partial to the 90s for some of those questions where i just couldn't pick one. Last song I went with "40". This was my first time taking part in an atu2.com survey. :D

I would love to see the results of the "how happy with U2 are you" question charted from year to year.

"Outcast"????!!

1600766-ffffuuuu.jpg

Disrespectful assholes!

I went with 40 too. Bad, then 40.

Streets should open their final show. Red lights come up and Bono, bigger than a house, stumbles onto the stage in an earnest but embarrassing attempt to reference his once being good as a frontman. A very grey hatmouse is the special guest, all shivering on his shoulder. God enters the building but puts His face His hands as Bono rambles during Bullet The Blue Sky, only to forget why he was speaking in the first place.

The hysterical British Columbia crowd is comprised of 98% Americans and 2% Irish, while the people native to that town of 10,000 are unable to refill their gallons of maple syrup at the town spigot because of the sudden influx of "tourism." On the intarwebz, Interference declares U2's career a failure because Acrobat was not performed. Suicide rates jump up a suspicious 3% that evening, and the regulars of Bang and Clatter sob into pint glasses of Blue Moon in secrecy.

Interesting survey. I chose 40 as the last song to be played at their last show, as well. No doubt about it.

I've expressed feelings of meh about 40 in general, but I couldn't pick anything else for that question.

Solid survey, but yeah only picking one from a mile-long list got annoying after a while.

I had a hard time picking between Sarajevo and the Super Bowl for most meaningful performance.

One person's fashion disaster is another person's fashion winner. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. :lol:

It was difficult to answer some of the questions, especially the ones about your favourite song on a certain album or picking one thing from a ridiculously long list of awesomeness. Y U MAKE ME CHOOSE JUST ONE?! :angry:

this iiiis stupid.

no passengers in album options, but then it shows up in favourite songs?

no theme from the swan in instrumentals?

which band member am i most like?

why did i like this poll more years ago?

coolian2 said:
this iiiis stupid.

no passengers in album options, but then it shows up in favourite songs?

no theme from the swan in instrumentals?

which band member am i most like?

why did i like this poll more years ago?

It's not my favorite poll, but the results will still be interesting.

disappointed Muse isn't an option on the best band member collaboration question, that was my instant first choice! their performance of Streets at Glastonbury with The Edge was sadly miles better than U2's :reject: also wished some of the questions were seperated into decades, for things like favourite B-sides etc

also, I laughed at the question asking what would you most like to do with the option "watch U2 record an album" - just how much of your life are you willing to surrender watching U2 piss about working on "three albums", starting songs again and again...I mean you'd be lucky to hear any progress on one song before you had to admit defeat and go back to work and make a living!! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom