U2 SUCKS! Facebook Page -

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twochordcool

Acrobat
I shouldn't let these morons get under my skin but they do. I shouldn't stoop to their level by going there and ridiculing them and defending U2, but they irk the S#!T out of me! And 99 times out of 100 they like musical artists that are JUST RIDICULOUS while having the NERVE to say that U2 sucks!

Anyhow, for those of you willing to go to bat for U2 and get down in the mud with me - I'd REALLY appreciate the help - obviously I'm outnumbered at their STUPID page!

U2 SUCKS! | Facebook

UNFORTUNATELY you'll have to "like" their page to go in there and RAISE HELL with me - but do what I do - "like", go in, comment, and then "unlike" after you're done for the day!!!

"unlike" is half way down their page on the left side.

Help me out and let's have fun kicking their asses!

I shouldn't let these morons get under my skin but they do. I shouldn't stoop to their level by going there and ridiculing them and defending U2, but they irk the S#!T out of me! And 99 times out of 100 they like musical artists that are JUST RIDICULOUS while having the NERVE to say that U2 sucks!

Anyhow, for those of you willing to go to bat for U2 and get down in the mud with me - I'd REALLY appreciate the help - obviously I'm outnumbered at their STUPID page!

U2 SUCKS! | Facebook

UNFORTUNATELY you'll have to "like" their page to go in there and RAISE HELL with me - but do what I do - "like", go in, comment, and then "unlike" after you're done for the day!!!

"unlike" is half way down their page on the left side.

Help me out and let's have fun kicking their asses!

:doh:

Oh for the love of God, who cares what other people think? People are entitled to their opinions and not have to like the same bands you like.

But more to the point, do you not realize that for as long as U2 has been around, slagging them publicly by a wide section of the population has been the "cool" thing to do? Like it or not, there are people out there that legitimately think U2's music sucks. Additionally, a lot of people dislike the band because they feel that Bono is a pretentious twit.

That just goes with the territory.

It's not worth your time or your energy.

Yes.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

I don't have any "Haters to the left" gifs.

Well, it's fun to ridicule them - they are stupid. Anyone want to have a little fun shooting fish in a barrel come on over!

Oh my god, people have different musical taste than me! :down:

Not the point - there is a lot I hate but I don't go antagonizing their fans by making a so and so SUCKS! group. This Facebook page is intimidating, antagonizing and malicious.

Anybody else who agrees with me can join me!

Not the point - there is a lot I hate but I don't go antagonizing their fans by making a so and so SUCKS! group. This Facebook page is intimidating, antagonizing and malicious.

The Internet is a very large place.

I fear you will not be able to convince everyone.

Again - who cares what others think? How does that page change your life or opinion on U2, a band that not everyone has to like? People are free to create a page on the Internet bashing them if they choose to do so.

A Google search would reveal dozens of similar pages bashing other bands. I'm sure if it would be a Nickelback-bashing Facebook page you wouldn't be as offended by it and may even agree, on some level, on its premise.

Also, you are stooping to their level by going on there and antagonizing them. Just let them be. Be the bigger person. You are not going to change anyone's mind. :shrug:

Well, you made the right first step. Those U2 haters won't know what hit them when they come to Interference and see what you've done.

I believe they were filming a commercial for a mattress store. And the song was ... Jump? The Van Halen one? I think?

I didn't have any gifs uploaded to my Photobucket. I can now confirm that I do actually have that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom