U2 should Quit Spidey and.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Honestly. Everyone. Everyone.EVER-Y-ONE. The 360 Tour has been going on for far too long. Spidey is going down the gurgler /Our two lads from Ireland and two lads from England (Although I'm gonna agree with Bono here and say "4 guys from the north side of Dublin" because it sounds better) are going to spend 2012 ON ICE!

This would be U2's first time ever on Ice. With the exception of Adam who spent most of the 80's and early 90's on some form of Ice.

3712792707_9bfbb9cef2.jpg

Discuss.

Chief forum whiners will be supplied with pineapples and HTDAAB CDs to throw at the band.

Larry in that dress skating with Queen's Roger Taylor in that outfit he wore in the I Want To Break Free video. What a pair of divas they would make.

Why don't they commission someone like Stephen Fry to write an original script? It could still be centered around the theme of superhero's only this time they should call it Misconception Man starring Tony Slattery as the main character. He is a comic actor who has starred in theatre and musical theatre in the past. Just imagine the hilarity from a dialogue that includes "Oh no you are not my boss. You still pick your bottom" and "My name is not Quinton, it's Xanus". Other cast members could include the likes of Michael Palin, Prunella Scales, John Hurt, Hugh Laurie and John Cleese.

Tom Hanks was funny, and the Sting joke made me LOL, but Samberg as Bono sucked.

It might be because I can't stand Andy Samberg.

But the Spiderman joke itself was good. I think I laughed harder at the audience's reaction than the joke itself.

Back
Top Bottom