U2 Related Christmas Gifts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OrARoundabout

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I got Rattle and Hum on Blue Ray and ZOO T.V Sydney Deluxe Edition!
(Now I don't have to keep going to the library to rent them :))

So...what about you guys? Get anything good?​

I got Rattle and Hum on Blue Ray and ZOO T.V Sydney Deluxe Edition!
(Now I don't have to keep going to the library to rent them :))

So...what about you guys? Get anything good?​

I got a subscription to U2.com.

I bought the R&H Blu Ray myself a few months back. But I don't have a Blu Ray player :D

Nope, this is the first time in 8 years that i havent gotten anything U2 related for christmas .. then again there was nothing to get .. i wanted a t-shirt off their website but christmas eve is a bit late to be asking for christmas presents, maybe my mum will get me a post- christmas U2 present instead :hmm:

I got a U2 hoodie from u2.com.. its really thin and I'm sure it will shrink the first time I wash it but I'll enjoy wearing it while it lasts :heart:

Nope, this is the first time in 8 years that i havent gotten anything U2 related for christmas .. then again there was nothing to get .. i wanted a t-shirt off their website but christmas eve is a bit late to be asking for christmas presents, maybe my mum will get me a post- christmas U2 present instead :hmm:

I didn't get anything U2 related either. Maybe my (Red) Dell printer will count. I already own everything.

I don't think I've ever gotten one either JC :scratch:

:hug:

0010.gif

I make it a rule with family and friends to never buy me U2-related products for Christmas or my birthday. This way I just go nuts when U2 stuff comes out and I don't have to sit around wondering if so and so picked this up for me. And, therefore, I would need to wait a few weeks to find out. Especially, since U2 do have a lot of 4th quarter releases. I need my greedy paws on the stuff. :drool:

got the expanded 'War' from my Dad which is awesome! :) my box-set is now full haha, really looking forward to listening to the remastered album and the many remixes of the tracks. I'm sure it's not as bad as piles of 90s remixes. Plus it'll be great to have all the tracks from the NYD 12" remastered on CD :)

Joshua Tree 20th Anniversary Edition
U2 Live @ Red Rocks on DVD
U23D poster

and that's it

all my gifts were U2 gifts this year!

Boy, October, and War remastered LP's on vinyl. :hyper:

now I just need a record player. :(

I also asked for a new Zooropa cd since mine skips and is dead from overuse... but I didn't get it. (I'll get it with my gift card :) )

got myself "U2 a diary" :up:, and pre ordered the new album mega bucks box set, and was given a paperback of u2 by u2 which is also cool cos its small enough for me to take with me if i want to take it somewhere and actually read it instead of drooling over the enourmous pics in the hard cover.

ps- forgot my awesome u2 xmas card from cin xx

Back
Top Bottom