U2 Radio Specials- what stations are carrying feed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The station I listen to is streaming it live from all 3 cities starting at 8pm (central). Don't know what time zone you are in but you can listen through their website, I suppose. There's a player you have to download but it only takes a few minutes. Google.. 92WZEW and see if it works for you

They're changing their name for the next 3 days from 92 ZEW to
U2 ZEW. They've been playing Boots and Magnigicent and Breathe from NLOTH for over 2 weeks, and this week they will be playing
U2 past and present.:hyper:

U2 doing stuff tonight and the next 2 nights on u2.com

I don't know where this belongs but the official site is letting subscribers check out live streams tonight, tomorrow, and the day after about the album, etc.

Tonight it's at 9pm. I wish they had let me know so I could go to the gym. The odd thing is that it's hosted by Shirley Manson, but I wanna watch Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles at 10 pm tonight on Space. I also wanna go to the gym before that. Frak.

U2.com > Sign In

Record what? What's going on? Live performance?

Supposed to be an interview tonight (LA), "radio takeover" by the band tomorrow (Chicago), and live performance Wednesday (Boston) - 6 pacific/ 9 eastern each night - (broadcast on various radio stations nationwide).

Thanks, folks. I just found out from u2.com and didn't realize this radio station was doing it, too.

Back
Top Bottom