U2 please save the arms of America...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtnils

The Fly
Okay-- eeeemph-- here it goes-- this last album NLOTH-- 'tired'... Bono's lyrics dont speak to masses as they once did.. shush now! I know Shush now your saying! Shush now? Are you kidding me? what the heck is that?
The states are drowning in medicore hip hop..If anyone could save us it's U2..

Most people/fans just say YES I LOVE IT-- because they are so excited a new album is here-- with Eno and Lanois.. but how many NEW listeners will be turned on? Everyone says Best band in the World?! I agree; but that band should be able to capture new hearts and souls..

Mag is great and so is MOS-- but UUUHG! I am bummed-- I played in U2 tribute band for years and love them;they have invented a new sound and I LOVE them but ackk!! What happend? Maybe Rock is dead.. :< 3 years from now we will put this with the bottom half of the catalogue.. didnt Bono once say two bad albums and they are done? AYCLB was the last great peice of work.. What is going to happen to music/alt rock? maybe this is how the dead heads felts 15 years earlier?
3/4 pistons are firing; but Bono what happened to SOUL and HEART!? Oh well; atleast I have three songs I reply daily.. I have even given it two weeks but..ahhhh well... 4 more years I guess..

00's are AYCLB

I WANT this album to work-- the critics will love it; only 3 songs will survive (maybe) in their stadium shows..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom