U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning I got in my car and Zoo Station was playing, so I had to put some volume behind that!! :drool:

Even better? When I got back into my car three hours later, If God Will Send His Angels was playing on this soft rock station and I was like, muthafucka WHAT?! :hyper:

This morning I got in my car and Zoo Station was playing, so I had to put some volume behind that!! :drool:

Even better? When I got back into my car three hours later, If God Will Send His Angels was playing on this soft rock station and I was like, muthafucka WHAT?! :hyper:

Man, lightening did strike twice...

Getting 2 U2 songs in 1 day is already absolutely unheard of where I live.

I can't believe you got Zoo Station, that's incredibly random.

All becuase of you on 3fm and when love comes to town on Arrow Rockradio

Getting 2 U2 songs in 1 day is already absolutely unheard of where I live.

I can't believe you got Zoo Station, that's incredibly random.

I know I was surprised too.

The station I was listening to is a U2 fanboy station and so the guy was like, "In honor of U2 coming to visit Salt Lake in two months, here's one of their hits from the early 90's." I figured it would be Mysterious Ways or One but then Zoo Station began and I was pumped

Stay (Faraway, So Close!) and A Sort Of Homecoming (!:drool:!) on that same station that played Zoo Station the other day

Today:
Pride on Eska Rock
With Or Without You on Golden Hits
I Still Haven't Found What i'm Looking For on RMF FM

Original of the Species and So Cruel on SiriusXM's The Spectrum today. That station is always really good about playing U2's lesser known hits.

Today:
One on Zet
ISHFWILF on RMF FM
The Sweetest Thing on Eska Rock
A mix including the parts of the most well known songs on Plus or Zet :hmm:

When we started the car, SBS was playing. I was really excited, but then my mum turned off the radio. I asked her to turn it on again, but she didn't want to. I hate it when things like that happen. :|

When we started the car, SBS was playing. I was really excited, but then my mum turned off the radio. I asked her to turn it on again, but she didn't want to. I hate it when things like that happen. :|

Bad mum :tsk: She should have known it's unadvisable to turn off a U2 song when a fan is around :lol:

I'll Go Crazy... today on Plus.

My mom does that too D:

Bono and Edge; yes.

But they're recordings, not actual voices! :D

I kind of do that...except more like I get spoken parts of U2 songs/movies in my head...it's really strange.

Ridiculous voices!

:lol: :heart:

I'll Go Crazy... on Plus (the only one U2 song which has been played by this station recently.)
One on RMF FM.

One step closer was playing on one of the public radio stations here in sweden couple of weeks ago :). That was nice of em.

Mysterious Ways and then I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For on the radio last night :D although...I was listening to an awful lot of radio yesterday, there was bound to be some U2 on it!

Beautiful Day on right this second.
With or Without You yesterday. I was downstairs and heard my sister's radio upstairs and was like "Hey, that sounds like Bono's voice..." :doh:

Back
Top Bottom