U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On Sunday, when I was feeling pretty out of sorts, Pride came on the radio, then to my disbelief, WOWY, and then Streets!

It's been an incredible week on the radio in Boston!

Stay and Who's Gonna Ride within 10 minutes of eachother on 2 separate stations.

Live version of Bad from WAIA.

Two Hearts Beat As One.

A block celebrating the 24th anniversary of the Worcester centrum JT Tour shows:
In God's Country
Still Haven't Found
Bullet
Unforgettable Fire!!!

Another block of:
Desire
When Love Comes To Town
City of Blinding Lights

And of course, WOWY, Pride and BD about 3 times each

I heard I Will Follow on a weird alternative radio station during AP Art one day. You know, the kind that plays rap and weird indie music and then some popular stuff but mostly has no planned order whatsoever and seems like a bunch of random. I seriously thought I was having auditory hallucinations :giggle:

and then got all disappointed that it didn't come back on the radio again...

I heard Gloria also on the radio sometime when I was growing up. But I didn't like it until I got October :huh: Same with SBS until ~2 years ago...what went wrong when I was a kid? D: really.

Bono's birthday mentioned twice and Beautiful Day(live version) and Streets played!

I heard 'Bullet The Blue Sky' today on the station 95.5. They always play a U2 song randomly, and I've heard about 8 different songs since I've been listening to that radio station for that purpose.

Feel like I should switch on the radio to see if they're playing anything in honor for B...:cute:

:yes: Searching for U2 is totally the only reason I bother with radio at this point

Feel like I should switch on the radio to see if they're playing anything in honor for B...:cute:

:yes: Searching for U2 is totally the only reason I bother with radio at this point

Same here, I always want to hook my iPod up to the radio when I go off cause I'm just itching to listen to U2. If a U2 song does come on I stay in the car till it finishes... :lol:

Same here, I always want to hook my iPod up to the radio when I go off cause I'm just itching to listen to U2. If a U2 song does come on I stay in the car till it finishes... :lol:

I waited like 15 minutes before going to lunch the other day because I was listening to a station that does marathons of different artists and they did 3 U2 songs straight :heart:

Nothing on the radio today. Rrr. iPod time it is.

I waited like 15 minutes before going to lunch the other day because I was listening to a station that does marathons of different artists and they did 3 U2 songs straight :heart:

Damn! What radio station do you listen to?!

I would love that if that happened on the radio station I listened to. It would be like winning the lotto.

Crappy radio in ~Oakland, CA. All the radio stations changed and now they're terrible.

I wish there was a radio station that read my mind :D or had my kind of music on it...

Some unexpected songs recently.
Love Comes Thumbling
Miracle Drug
Running To Stand Still
The Unforgettable Fire
If You Wear That Velvet Dress.

Desire yesterday after "guess who's coming to Oakland in less than 2 weeks?" :happydance: I think I heard Pride yesterday, too, and With Or Without You today.

I heard Where The Streets Have No Name on the radio today after another song I like...it's like a late birthday present entirely by chance XD

Back
Top Bottom