U2 on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
I interviewed Melora Hardin from "The Office" on my show the other day and it made me realize that they use U2 jokes a lot in their show. I figured, it'd be cool if everyone posted their favorite U2 comments from TV shows such as The Office, Saved By The Bell of Friends. Go...

SMB

In the now canceled show Reaper, they said something like you can't not wear cheesy bowling outfits, it's like Keith without Mick, or Bono without The Edge.

:hmm:

And on How I Met Your Mother, Marshall and Lily argued over who gets to keep the U2 box set if they broke up. He told her if she checked, she'd see he replaced the contents with all Dave Mathews. She said he was EVIL!

:lol:

The first thing I ever saw with U2. Saved by the bell. :love:
They were going to the ZooTv gig, yet Screech had to hold their spots in line I think. And he messed up. It was a very cool ep.

The Simpsons when they go to Ireland -

There's a billboard which says something like "U2 Removals Ltd - We move in Mysterious Ways"

"I thought U2 was a submarine" - from "Four Weddings and a Funeral".

Awful movie, good reference. :up:

Not a TV show, but my all-time favorite U2 reference is from the movie The Commitments.

The Dad, upon wandering into rehearsal: "This is the band? I bet U2 are shittin' themselves."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom