U2 on Jimmy Kimmel Live! May 23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would be cool if they played the new song then announced the new album will be streaming at midnight...

Damn it man, why do you have to say things like that and get that little buzzy voice in my head saying - it's possible.
It's been confirmed that this is the ONLY stop for them during this tour to do a little sit down promo type thing. So no Fallon while in NY... So there is a .000001% chance. right? :|:crack::huh:

Damn it man, why do you have to say things like that and get that little buzzy voice in my head saying - it's possible.

It's been confirmed that this is the ONLY stop for them during this tour to do a little sit down promo type thing. So no Fallon while in NY... So there is a .000001% chance. right? :|:crack::huh:

Wishful thinking..

I'm first in standby line so wish me luck!

hey there AcrobaticFly!

i saw your comment about the jimmy kimmel show today. i am also waitlisted for tix. how is the standby line? is it worth it for me to make my way there and wait in line? what do you think?

thanks and good luck to you. hope you get in.

hey there AcrobaticFly!

i saw your comment about the jimmy kimmel show today. i am also waitlisted for tix. how is the standby line? is it worth it for me to make my way there and wait in line? what do you think?

thanks and good luck to you. hope you get in.

About 12-15 in standby. Guy says we'll see about 430 if we get in. Also stressed lots of guests of crew so who knows.

Thank you for the reply AcrobaticFly.

I don't know if I will make it by 4:30pm but I will try.

Good luck to you guys already in line. Hope you all get in.

No one in stand by got in :/

Sorry to hear. Thank you for the info.

Are they using the outdoor stage out back? If so it may be worth it to hang around. You can hear just as well from the street behind the stage, even if the view is all but obstructed.

Sorry to hear. Thank you for the info.

Are they using the outdoor stage out back? If so it may be worth it to hang around. You can hear just as well from the street behind the stage, even if the view is all but obstructed.

They are not using the outdoor stage, otherwise a ton more people would have gotten in. I still can't believe they didn't do a full Hollywood Blvd closure for U2.

They are not using the outdoor stage, otherwise a ton more people would have gotten in. I still can't believe they didn't do a full Hollywood Blvd closure for U2.

That's what I figured. Oh well.

The possible upside of this could be that since they did not do a full Hollywood Blvd closure show this time, it leaves the door open for them to then do it some other time in the future.

Wow. Do we (or any u2 sites) know anyone inside to get an update on the taping?

There was a tweet from a_t_u_2_dot_com two hours ago while they were waiting in line. Usually these kinds of shows don't allow usage of electronic device during taping. May not be able to get any info until it the show finishes taping and lets out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom