U2 on CTV in Canada this weekend - Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two songs in the first thirty minutes. Unbearable with all these adverts. The two songs were really good though

Was very good except they cut out a lot of the songs due to commercials.

Still was worth watching them playing in an intimate setting - they should try it more often.

That was my only complaint somebody should take the megaphone away from Bono and never let him see it again.

Wow, all of the performances they've uploaded to YouTube so far are borderline "best ever" performances of each. So cool to have a full orchestra and choir backing them up. This set of live tunes is going to be a great addition to the library methinks.

I haven't been paying attention to U2 news lately mostly because of the untimely and unexpected death of my beloved father on the 16th that really threw me for a loop. I am finding the latest group of songs incredibly moving btw especially now, especially during the holidays. So sad. Can someone please post a link that works for US fans? I couldn't find anything on youtube for this BBC special or a link here that works. Thanks much.

Back
Top Bottom