U2 Official Website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DoctorMacPhisto

War Child
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone's having the same problem as me and can't get on the official u2 website. It says the page can't load because the page isn't responding..

Think they're changing the site? :hyper::hyper::hyper:

^ i don't no much about the whole internety thingamee but prolly got something to do with wonky browser - download gone askew or something - good luck

you aint missing much though :wink:

This is true..on all 3 of my browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera) it wont load..
Whatever. :sigh:

Damn, this thread made me hope that the same guy who hacked u2.com last time has striked again. Too bad.

Try removing your cookies and then retry.

Maybe you've got it bookmarked as something with a goofy /index suffix or something? Sometimes they change around with splash screens and whatnot. Did you try typing the URL?

Worked for me. I just got my "Your subscription will expire in 30 days" reminder email.

I did as well. I wonder if you resubscribe with the U2 Go Home cd offer, will they still send you the new offer when made available? If memory serves me, they sent me the new offer even though it hadn't been announced yet. Anybody?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone's having the same problem as me and can't get on the official u2 website. It says the page can't load because the page isn't responding..

I had something very similar to this happen to me recently with Interference. It actually was reacting as if the website did not exist and nothing I did would help. (I couldn't even find the site on searches like Google, it was weird.) The only thing that fixed it was actually working with Andy and he couldn't even explain it, but he somehow tweaked things to get me back in.

Hopefully you won't need to, but it may take an email to the admin there for help. ( :uhoh: )

Back
Top Bottom