U2 nominated for Best Original Song with ‘Winter’ ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Atu2 just tweeted that Edge was spotted.

ETA: Just checked the pics. Thank God he's not wearing the checkered shirt.

Gah, I'm watching NBC and I didn't see them. Maybe they'll still show up.
Also I like how all of these reporters are running around in the rain without umbrellas. At least on this network they are.

Found this on Twitter

If you missed Edge's interview, it'll rebroadcast on TV Guide Channel (ch. 237 on DirecTV) from 11 - 1 EST. Presumably, he'll be @ 11:55ish

thats b.s.!!! that guy shouldn't have won! u2 or paul McCartney should've won! that song sucked! boooooo:down:

Have you even heard the song, or just the 10 seconds they had on the show? ;)
:reject:....just the 10 seconds... :lol:
now that I listened to the whole version... I like it..no...I LOVE it!!!! :D LOL
So I'm glad that someone else got to win, this song deserves it too, it's actually pretty good...I was just in my own little 'U2 World' for a second...I forgot that there are other great musician out there too :up: :)

Sorry if my comment came across as harsh. :hug:

Award shows love T-Bone Burnett. And rightly so! :)

I need to see Crazy Heart - Jeff Bridges is going to win the Oscar for best picture, I think.

Sorry if my comment came across as harsh. :hug:

Award shows love T-Bone Burnett. And rightly so! :)

I need to see Crazy Heart - Jeff Bridges is going to win the Oscar for best picture, I think.
:D oh don't worry it didnt lol you were just right, the only time I heard that song was the 10 seconds! :lol: I was totally wrong about that song, it well deserved that golden globe :applaud:

No worries, for the past 5 years, the WINNER of the Golden Globe in this category wasn't even a NOMINEE at the Oscars. Strangely enough.

but to be honest, Winter does not deserve a golden globe or oscar. it's not that bad, but to win it?

Cannot they nominate Bad for an oscar? It's also in Brothers. :D

Back
Top Bottom